Monday, August 18, 2014

#Work

It's 12:45 a.m., and I'm exhausted.

By the time you're reading this, I will probably be driving again - back at work, back at the grind.

But that's just what I do to pay the bills. For now.

I never imagined after 6 years, I would STILL be trying to start my own business. It has been a growing process, for sure.

But I wouldn't trade it for the world. Everyday I wake up to work a job making someone else money, the more I realize and am certain that I need to be working for myself. It's the only time I truly feel like working.

Most of the early excitement has worn off, and very few still see the vision for what it is. But that's fine, because it's not their vision.

The long hours, the sleepless nights, the thinking, the laboring, the failures, the few successes - all are part of the formula that is slowly becoming a success.

Money is beyond tight, bills need paid, we need working capital, but I wouldn't have it any other way. When the pressure is on, I can think creatively like no other time. And for that, I am thankful.

We're slowly making progress on making a dream reality, but we've still got a long, uphill way to go. So much is happening behind the scenes, but soon you will be able to see exactly what we have been planning so long!

I'm pumped for what lies ahead, even in just a few short weeks! The thought of it finally taking off keeps me up at night as much as work and long hours. It is both exhilarating and totally draining at the same time.

But soon, we can show you what we have been working on. Very soon.

That's all for tonight. Have a great day! Chat at you all very soon.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment