Tuesday, November 26, 2013

#snapshot

4-day weekend! Sign me up!

Lol, it's been a hectic few weeks here at the pad. While most industries are slowing down as the holidays approach, we're just getting started. Snow or shine, we roll the trucks out all over CO, UT, and NM. Sure is nice when it's sunny though!

Due to the lateness of the holiday this year, the company has decided to give everyone Fri off as well after Thanksgiving. *fist pump* *air guitar* Yuuusssss!!!

Anyhoo, exercise is going well! Getting active again has felt amazing. It amazes me the difference you feel when you actually get moving. I can't believe I've been out of it for so long... definitely was missing out!

What I WON'T be missing out on this year is TURKEY!!! Yes, as evil as it is, I am not hitting the diet hard-core until Jan. I have always been able to shed weight fast (aka don't eat lol) so I feel it'll be just fine. Wouldn't miss out on holiday dishes now!

In other news, lil dude will be 1 this Dec 7th!! Time has totally blown by this year, it is difficult to comprehend. Can't wait to give him his first cake though! Ha!

Got inventory all day tomorrow (bleh), so gonna rest up before battle.

Until next post,
Yours Truly,
Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment